Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Offences That Have Been Committed Against Me since 2013

  • So, this morning when I went out to my car - this was on it.


Now, granted, it was parked between an Audi and a BMW but still...it's only ten years old and with a bit of tender loving care*, it could look ok.  Just needs a wash, a hole in the exhaust fixed and the bumper repainted (I might stretch to the wash...).  But, I really think the problem and the reason they left this was the car mats.  They need to be replaced.

  • Last night, I was making dinner and Albert sneaked up behind me and sat down.  Like right behind me.  And then I accidentally stepped on him.  And he squawked.  And made me feel bad.  This was wrong of him.
  • AT&T Technical Support made me lose my temper countless times and last night (after stepping on my cat), I threatened to leave them. They seem to be okay with this.  I'm going to need a Plan B. In the meantime, I have filed a grievance against them and issued a summons which I have placed on my cable box.  That'll learn them.
  • I exercised and a pilates spring pinged me. And it hurt.  And that's why people quit pilates.  And exercise.
  • I left instructions for my house cleaner to put away my bowl of Xmas decorations.  And she didn't.  Also, I don't have a house cleaner
  • This guy asked for my number last week and he hasn't called me. I have unfriended him from my mind and he is banned.  Also, I don't remember what his name is so I am calling him "dumb security guy".  If I was calling him. Which I am not because I'm not talking to him.
  • There will probably be more but it's early days.  2014 has not started well.
*I gave it a "pat pat" and words of encouragement and it's a whole new car. Well, not whole.  And not new.  But a much more positive outlook.


No comments:

Post a Comment