Thursday, January 23, 2014

Instagram Stats

I've done an extensive analysis on my Instagram stats and have come up with the following:
  • No. of pictures I have posted: 129
  • No. of followers I have: 85
  • No. of people I follow: 85
  • Highest number of likes (for those of you that do not like every single photos I put up - guess what? I don't like you. Doesn't feel very nice, does it? Let's all try a little harder to like my stuff, no?): 15
  • Percentage of followers on peak day: 18%*
  • No: of posts that had no likes: A ridiculously large amount
  • Amount of time I spent doing this: Quite a lot.
  • No. of selfies: 2
  • Percentage** of self vanity: 0.02%
  • No. of Albert selfies: 9
  • Percentage of Albert’s self-vanity: 99.7% 
  • Artistic merit of pictures: Outstanding.  Award-winning even***
 
*OMG - I actually think I got this right.  However, there is no way I would know this.
**Percentage calculations were audited and vetted by an esteemed panel of me.

***Submissions were carefully evaluated by the some of the most exalted artistic experts in the world.  Called Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment