Wednesday, January 15, 2014

This Week's Life Plan...

I've come up with a new life plan. I do this pretty regularly but I don't tell everyone about it because I'm too busy discussing things like fitted sheets which are more important. But this is a pretty good one. I'm going to put all my stuff in storage and run away to Mexico where I will buy a bar* and watch someone else run it.

I will have my own sun lounger and my waiters will bring me drinks and guacamole all day long. I will not exercise or eat right and I will need a beach buggy for those days when I drink too much to walk**. Yoga will be me climbing in and out of my sun lounger - this sounds simple but after a lot of beer and tequila, it has to be approached carefully.  Getting in should be no problem but will have to deploy the rear exit method to get out. 
Let's call it downward dog.  And hope for the best.


I'll be taking one bag and Albert. My friend is picking me up and she has one bag and a Chihuahua mix. According to her, he will have no issues crossing the border because he is already half-Mexican. So now I have to change Albert's middle name (Nigel) to Juan. I will hereafter be known as Juanita. Mother of Albert Juan. Finlayson.

My friend wants to go halves*** on the bar so she bought a couple of lottery tickets. Safe to say this plan is a go. 
Just waiting on the curb for my friend to pick me up

This photo is not quite how I envisioned it as I wanted a graphic depiction of what is going to happen but (a) homeless guy was not available to take picture outside (b) Albert refused to go outside. Also this is not actually my bag but since we're conceptually visualizing this, let's just go ahead and pretend I have a Burberry.  In case you didn't notice, I used my graphic design skills to seamlessly blend the photos together.


We think we will stay until we run out of money, then come back and sell something.  I have a kidney, possibly some fertile eggs, bone marrow and blood. She has a house.

*I will be buying this with no money.
**However I am not condoning drinking and beach buggying. 

***Technically not halves since I am not using money since I have none and even my math skills know that when you buy a bar with nothing and you go halves on nothing with someone, you will end up with $2.3 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment