Monday, January 6, 2014

Things I heard While Out Walking Yesterday

  1. A mother trying to get her teenage son to smile for a photo. Her mistake was removing the classic yet proven "cheese" and replacing it with "bathroom sex!" To her surprise, this had the opposite effect. He most certainly was not planning on going home with them and had a nice line in evasion until he got caught by his Dad and they had a discussion. Not that I was following them. For very long.
  2. My dog loves Crate and Barrel. In my opinion, her dog was somewhat indifferent to Crate and Barrel. Also, I don't think he had a very good eye for design.
  3. But, I don't want to. I don't either.
  4. My balloon popped. An initial look of surprise, what the hell just happened and then screaming and crying. You're right. I shouldn't have popped it. It's not up to me to teach life lessons. But life is fleeting. And so are balloons. Which was not actually the lesson I was going for - more, hold your balloon closer to you otherwise it will get popped.
  5. What is this called? Sushi? What is that? It's rolled-up rice.  I wanted to go everywhere with these people.  It was like they were newborns.  They weren't from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment