Friday, October 4, 2013

The Day The Blog Post Died...i.e. Yesterday

And by died, I mean deleted by an idiot*. Who then used their technical skills gained from their career in digital technology to recover it...and by recover, I mean rewrite from scratch. Turns out I don't know how to access the Google server and retrieve my one blog post from the lines and lines of code. In fact I don't even know if what I just wrote would be a viable solution. And by viable solution, I mean...I don't know what I mean, I was just trying to keep in my theme of "and by...". Themes are hard.

Several of you thought this was a blog post in itself when I notified you on Facebook of the untimely demise of the blog post. And I thought, what a great idea. And then as I started to write it, I realized this: wrote blog post, deleted it, started over, posted it. The end.
*He's not really an idiot. He's a cat. And he just pushed the wrong button by mistake**

 **Lie.  Blamed the cat for my mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment