Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekly Round-Up of Things

Since nothing else has happened to me this week and I have no cohesive thoughts in my head, you get this...which is a lot more than what you were originally going to get.  Which was called nothing.
 
Overheard at work yesterday: "We're really coordinating good at the moment."  Which really gives me good confidence.

So you know when you're in line to get lunch and you greet the cashier with a "Hola" and she's all
Hola, Cómo está? Le puedo ayudar en algo?" and you're all "Yeah, I just have hello."  That happened.  Now I have to go take Spanish lessons to avoid this again.

Walked past this little girl last night - possibly 3 years old (they all look kind of alike) - sitting on her front step. She looked at me waved and said "you're pretty". Brought her home. I now have a daughter. 


Tattoos I am Thinking of Getting: Don't tell Mum.

Unicorn jumping over a rainbow that a dolphin is diving underneath - but imagine it without Batman. I just think that's too much.  Some people just don't know when to stop.
 
My Face

Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
EAT ME NOW
Too late.
- Bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment