Thursday, October 10, 2013

Terrible Struggles I Have Had In My Life

  • This morning I put on a dress and I stuck my arm through the wrong hole. I can't get out. This is not the first time this has happened.

 



  • It's Kirsten, not Kristen.
  • This one time, I wanted a cupcake and they only sold them in packs of four. So I had none. It was awful
  • This other time I was at the mall in the public bathroom and they didn't have those sensors on the taps and I had to turn it on myself. With my own hand. Than to add insult to injury they didn't have the sensor paper towel holder and I had to pull it out myself. Again, using my hand.
  • Yesterday when I got home, I had to park a block away from my house because selfish people parked on my street. Outside my house. In my secretly designated spot.
  • When I was young, I was only allowed to get 10 library books out at a time. My education was stifled. To this day I don't read as good or talk as good English as I could have.
  • Sometimes my air conditioning is too cold. And too far away to change
  • It's Thursday
  • My headset broke so now I have to hold my phone. Which is particularly hard on my arm with tuberculosis that has not fully healed*
  • I had to delete some apps from my iPhone so I could upgrade to ios7. And now I don't have that Bic lighter one for concerts. So, now I can't go to concerts.
  • I have to watch some shows On Demand because I can't DVR more than 2 at a time
  • I had Mexican food for lunch last week and I lost a corn chip in my salsa and then my recon chip went AWOL
  • I can't see certain people getting hit by the karma I was promised. What goes around is just standing still.
  • I just started watching a new Vampire show - The Originals - and I need someone to write up a character synopsis because my head is too tired to figure out all the main characters. All four of them..
  • I tried to braid my hair and this happened. And now I have to look like this today.
Started with such promise.  Maybe if I put a bow on it?
*See previous blogs. You should probably read all of them in case you missed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment